Child with severe headache with fever, sore throat and stomach, wants to lie, shivering. Persistent fever with paracetamol. what can be done?

I have a 7 year old daughter at home here complaining of a severe headache from afternoon and this evening burning a temperature and complaining of a sore throat ( no tonsils) and stomach She just wants to lie and sleep and is shivering cold although burning hot - paracetamol is not reducing temperature . I was planning to take to gp in morning at 9 - should I wait or take her to out of hours?? Thanks for help
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012