Child with severe headache, result showed tiny sub cortical gliotic focus is visible. Pre maturely born. Is this affecting her disability in studying?

My 12 year old daughter was a pre mature baby, born at 26 weeks. She had some mild bleeding after birth. But we were told from her later on MRI an CT scan that her brain was fine with no complications. About four years ago, she had a fall from school and I didn t know the incident until months later when she s complaining headche. I took her in and got her an MRI without contrast. Nothing was found at that time. Recently, she s been complaining headche again, I took her to a Neurologist and had an MRI with contrast. It says a tiny subcortical gliotic focus is visible in the left frontal white matter . The neurologist doesn t seem to be concerned and just told me to give her pain meds for the headche. What do you thnk of this situation ? Also, my daughter can t seem to learn math, but she s fine with her other school subjects. She s been tested for ADD and ADHD and learning disability . She DOES NOT have any of that. Would this gliotic focus affecting her ability learning math at all ? Thank you so much.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012