Child with severe constipation, tests showed enlarged liver, suspicion of viral infection. Advice?

my 4 year old grandaughter was at the er on sat, because she was having constipation . they told the parents at the er that yes she had backup and they told them to get something to help. The peditrician called my daughter last night and said they wanted to see her to find out what was causing this...and that her liver was slightly enlarged but nothing serious. I am worried. the nurse did say that they have seen this alot and that it could be the viral infection that she has been fighting to get rid of the past few weeks, and also a combination of the constipation.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012