Child with severe allergy to peanuts and soy. Any way of outgrowing the allergy?

My 6 year-old daughter is allergic to soy. Tests results: 4.62 kUA/L. She is also severely allergic to peanuts (40.80 kUA/L with one severe reaction so far) and 8 other food allergens. We haven't witnessed any symptoms that we could have linked to soy consumption.

- What exactly would you recommend she avoids: food that may contain trace amounts of soy? food that contain soy protein? food that contain soybean oil? What about soy lecithin?
- How important is it that she avoids contact with soy to eventually outgrow her allegy to soy?
- Would daily, moderate exposure to soy increase chances of aggravating her allergy to soy? and her prognostic for outgrowing her allergy to soy?

Many thanks in advance,
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013