Child with severe abdominal pain. No fever. Chances of food poisoning or stomach flu?

My 10 year old daughter started having abdominal pain and cannot walk standing straight up. She is walking very hunched over and says it takes her forever to get where she needs to go because her body feels unsteady. She is in bed with me now and it took her 10 min to roll to the other side. She is sleeping right now. It doesn t seem to be the stomach flu or food poisoning . She isn t running to the bathroom like crazy. I m pretty sure she wouldn t be able run if she needed to. Also she does not have a fever , not even a slight one.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013