Child with seizures, no froth or tongue biting, headache, mood swings, stiffness after joining a new class. Can it be psychogenic non-epileptic seizures?

my daughter gets these fit like seizures. no froathing or toungue biting.she gets stiff. the condition deteriorated and she passed urine in the state of fit like condition. she has headaches , mood swings. can it be PNES . doctors like neurologists and psychiatrist and psychologist are treating.. they say it is severe depression .. all of this started when she started going to a new tution 6 months ago. bhat_aasia
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012