Child with seizer attack. Recommended Levipil Syrup. Suggest a Specialized Neurophysician?

Hi, My Nephew (13 years) had a Seizer Attack around 5 days back. The CT Scan Report says that everything is normal, however EEG report has revealed about the Seizer attack. He has been Recommended Levipil Syrup (Main composition: Levetiracetam 100mg) 5ml twice a day by a General Physician. And he has recommended it for 4 continuous years. As Livipil is a Steroid , we are worried about long-lasting Side effects of the same. Also, do you recommend us to see any Specialized Neurophysician. Is it going to help. Kindly help. Regards, Anupam
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012