Child with redness on top of his feet and hands, mildly itchy. Suggestion?

my 4 year old son asked me to scratch his legs & arms then again about an hour later the 3rd time i lifted up his pant legs took off sock & found that the tops of his feet were very red also the tops of his hands i put him in the shower dried him got him dressed that was about an hour ago the red is going away & he has stopped saying he is itchy & is not scratching unless i ask he is now just sitting eating like normal should i hold on or shoul;d i go see someone
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013