Child with reddish pus filled blisters on the foot. History of eczema. Suggestions?

My 9 year old son has five small red bumps om the arch of his foot and now he has a large blister that had clear fluid in it and itched. Today it has yellowish fluid in it and it is hard and hurts. He also has other small clear liquid blisters on the side of his big toe and in between his toes. Those don t itch and he didn t know he had them. He has had exema on this foot but it is dry and red and itchy at times and comes and goes.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012