Child with red spots, nose bacterial infection. Worried, referring to dermatologist. What more can i do?

my 3 year old daughter has had red spots for 7 weeks now, she gets new spots everyday. the spots are every where from her shoulders downwards I have been the doctors several times first doctor said chicken pox even though she s had them before after two weeks I seen another doctor he said it was viral so I left it for another week and took her back the doctors where this time 2 doctor looked at her spots and one said bacterial infection in the nose prescribed antibiotics and cream for the nose. one week later took her back said spots are getting worse now he said it could be flea bites even though my daughter is not in any contact with animals. the doctor is now referring her to a dermatologist but I don t know how long ill have to wait and am worried as more spots keep appearing on her. the spots are not itchy.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013