Child with red spot on rib cage, under his left arm, feels tired. History of slap cheek. What could this spot be?

My 5 yrs old had red spot on rib cage under his arm left side and spots not red but raised under right side. he is getting tried quicker than normal. other wise no real syptoms he did have slap cheek in early january. been to practioner nurse and her was not much help she 1st thought chickin pox which it is not the right spots then she said exsma whisn my other some has and it dosn,t look like that. ant ideas. please.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013