Child with red blotch with white head on chest. Given antibiotics, appear to be spreading. Suggestion?

Hi, my name is Ben and my daughter is 3 and recently developed a red firm blotch with white heads on the surface on the right side of her chest . We took her to the doctor and they didn t know wht it was so thy prescribed a standard antibiotic as a percausion and told us to call if it didn t improve. Well, here we are, a couple days later, and the red blotch appears to be spreading. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013