Child with recurring pinkish, smooth, raised, itchy bumps on the body. No relief with steroid creams. What could it be?

about a week ago my 2 year old daughter started getting some red bumps on her hip, at first we thought it was just a rash but then she started getting medium sized red bumps randomly on her body, some places there are just one others there are 2 or 3 together, the doctor wasn t sure what it was and gave her a steriod cream but that is not helping and a couple days ago i started getting the same bumps, they look like misquito bites, kind of a pinkish smooth raised itchy bump, any insight on this would be greatly appreciated, thank you
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012