Child with recurring high fever, no pain or infection. Done blood work, urinalysis. What is the cause?

My three year old keeps getting high fevers that last for a few days. They will go up to 105.3 and I can get them down but then right back up. I have had three diffrent doctors tell me three diffrent things. There are no other symptoms of infection , no pain, and no indication of illness . They have done blood work, urinalysis , and checked for all the common things. She has done this since she was an infant .
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012