Child with rashes spreading on the body. Taking ducolax for constipation. Cure?

Hi my daughter is 11. Usually very fit and well until 6 weeks ago. She developed a viral type rash covering entire body for 10 days. Then her bowel stopped working. It took 42 long days , 15enemas and 14 days of Klean prep to open her bowels. We returned home on ducolax opened bowels for two days and has now been constipated for 5 days again. She keeps getting mottled skin and her legs keeping turning purple with Like dark pink patches on them
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013