Child with rashes and fever. Could this be scarlatina or measles? Had MMR vaccine

Hi, my daughter has had a fever but that has gone for now. She has a rash on her tummy and back and also on her tongue . The rash is spreading but not severe- small red bumps a bit like a nettle sting. I am concerned about the rash spreading and wonder what could be wrong with her. I took her to the doctor s yesterday and the doctor looked at her throat and ears (which had been hurting the previous day but were not when we arrived) and took a urine sample (that showed she needed more fluids but nothing else) and told us it was probably a virus. This doesn t seem to explain the rash though. We thought of scarlatina or measles but the rash is not on her face and she has had the MMR vaccine . Can you help?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013