Child with problem of burning sensation in penis, irritation, UT clear, no infection. Cure?

i have a kid who is 10 and he is complaining of burning sensation in his penis (it don't burn when he pees its just constant) i know its not the tip because i know that the tip gets irritated and it burns when you pee if its infected but his looks good took him to the doctor yesterday and all the test and urine sample came back clear and clean nothing there. they said there is no infection but he is still complaining on the burning sensation, he walks with this legs spread because he says that it helps ease the burning sensation.. doctors yesterday said they found nothing. to worry about but he cant walk normaly because of that and also cant send him to school like that either!! please help!! but i dont have money to pay so i know you wont be helping me! idk why im wasting my time here! oh well i hope my kid gets help somehow!!
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013