Child with problem in tubes near liver, Gall bladder removed. Will it lead to colon cancer in future?

hello, I have a sister(5 years) she have undergone a surgery 6 months before.. There was some problem with some tubes near her liver and she had a surgery for that. she had her gallbladder removed in that process. I don t know the exact name of the problem and my mom wont say. But my sister is not using any medicines now(doctors asked to stop as it is not requires). I Am worried about her future health condition... I ve heard that when bile is releasing continuously it causes pain and eating problems and i have also heard it increases the risk of liver transplant in future. when i browsed net, i came to know that many Americans undergo gall bladder removal.. then i thought it must be OK. But i recently read somewhere that prolonged release of bile into intestines results in colon cancer and i also came to know that many Americans suffer from colon cancer too. this is making me worried. she is just 4 yrs 10 months.. there is lot of life ahead of her. if bile is flowing continuously to her intestines for these many years.. can she manage and lead a normal life. please say what are the risks she is going to face? thank you... :)
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012