Child with plenty of puss cell. Taking Zifi CV. Suggest if medicine is effective?

I have done urine routine examination for my baby and microscopic examination says Pus cells | hpf : 2-3, RBC | hpf : occasional , Epithelial | hpf : 1-2. She is 5 years old and as per MCU test it was planty in pus cells after she undergone with 21 days of antibiotics with Zifi CV. Please suggest if medicine is effective or not? And also what does urine report concludes as mentioned above.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response

The first does not suggest severe infection.
Pus cells 2-3 per hpf is normal in babies.
You have to do urine culture and decide about antibiotics.
If pus cells increasd in number after treatment it suggests the antibiotic is not acting.