Child with pinkish spots in urine.No pain. What is the cause?

Hi. When my son urinated on the potty chair before going poop, there was a very, very slight pink spot on the toilet paper where his penis touches (we put a piece of toilet paper on the splash guard of the potty chair and saw the very light pink spot there). He has no pain and is urinating normally. Any thoughts on what might be causing this? He did have his urine tested when this happened a month ago and his urine was totally clean (the culture even came back negative). Thanks! Shelly
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013