Child with petechiae on neck. Recurring fever. Any relation?

My daughter is 22 months old. For a little over a year she has had petechiae on her neck. Over the last 3 months has been suffering from reacurring fevers. Six times she has had temperatures from 37.8 to 39.2 for 4 to 7 days in only 3 months. Every time she has the had the fever I take her to see a Dr and each time they say it s just a virus. No Dr she has seen has ever said anything about the petechiae on her neck and after researching her symptoms I am worried they are overlooking it and they need to investigate. What tests should I be asking them to do? What could this all mean?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013