Child with painful papulovesicolar rush on palms, fingers, hip, genitalia with low grade fever, red tongue with mucosal ulcers in the mouth. What treatment should be taken?

Hi,i am a GP and to night i have a 4years old girl pateint who had papolovesicolar rush on her fingers,palmar of both hands and on her hip and genitalia also she had lowgrade fever (38 c) with strawberry tonge and mucosal ulsers in her mounth like aftus ulsers.the rushes on her palm of hands and hip was painfull & berning.there was not any rushes on other part of her body and she had no pain,nusea, vomiting and etc…please tell me what diseas is it?and what s the treatment? Thank s
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012