Child with pain in the knee, jaw and penis. Reddish eyes with nasal discharge. Should I take him to doctor?

My son 3 days ago complained of his jaw, and knees hurting. So far he s thrown up, threw up the Ammox/clav ( Augmentin ) I had him keep some down by taking it slowly with his other meds. He is complaining of (penis pain Feels like a hair in there ) Knee pain , jaw pain, bright red eyes. Tearing up. Gooey nose discharge. The hospital did strep culture. came back neg. But his tonsil is very swollen and pussy) His fever is still up and down. and very prominent. Should I take him to the pediatric center or should I continue my Natural remedies. Sugar water, pedialight, the candy and pops. And warm baths for fever?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012