Child with occipital neuralgia, striking pain in head and neck, sudden nasal bleeding. Had taken antibiotics for sinus. Is she safe to play baseball?

Hi, my 12 year old daughter was recently diagnosed with occipital neuralgia , she experiences strike like pains in her head and neck that occur out of nowhere, she also recently had a sinus infection and was treated with antibiotics . She has nosebleeds somewhat often as well. My question is; can she play baseball this summer? She is so excited just going to practice, im hoping she ll still be able to play but I wont allow her to if it will be a danger to her in any way. Thank you. -Concerned Mom.
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012