Child with no appetite, stomach cramps, fever, diarrhea. ibuprofen. Taking ibuprofen. Worry?

Hello, we are currently vacationing in the Dells however our 6 yr old son has kept us from doing any activities. His symptoms started out with a cold, he complained of stomachache two days ago then woke up with fever yesterday which we have been treating him for with ibuprofen. Additionally, he has no appetite, he started vomiting after first bite of breakfast, at the restaurant. He has continued with no appetite, stomach cramps, fever, diarrhea and sour gas. I don't believe it's anything he's eaten due to our other son being OK and they have dined on same food. Wondering if we need to take him to an urgent care.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013