Child with nephrotic syndrome taking deltacortil. High albumin levels in the urine. Medicine increased. Advice?

My son has nephrotic Syndrome and his treatment is going from five months, but yesterday i checked his urine which had one + in albumin and he was 17 KG, the dose is decreased from 4 tablets (Deltacortril) to one a day from two weeks, as doctor saw his result of albumin with one + and still advice to keep one tablet in a day for 10 more days, and after 10 days it will reduce one in every other day for one month. So kindly advice me what to do, cuz of one + albumin
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013