Child with nephrotic syndrome, is steroid dependent, gets regular cough. Can doulin nebulizer be given on regular basis?

My daugher is 8 yrs and have nephrotic sydrome for past 4 yrs. She is steroid dependent. she gets regular cough/ sneeze . can doulin nebulizer given to her on a regular basis. will this have adverse or side effects. Recently after her tentative relapse where she recovered after antibiotics but had blood albumin 1.4, she was on stress dose of steroids. we observed squint eyes, which slowly got corrected on its own. eye & neurological doctors found no problem with her eye neithe her MRI/MRV had errors. Also her CSF reports were negative. Steroids are under tapering but she coughs and sneezes regulary and each one increases our pressure. Should we regularly give her nebulizer.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012