Child with neck pain, bump behind ear, seems like swollen lymph node, slight sinus drainage. What should be done?

My 9yo son complained yesterday of neck pain . This morning, he complained of the same thing and mentioned a bump behind his left ear. It looked to be a swollen lymph node. After school, he came home and said look at my bump -- now it s about pea to marble-sized and solid, sensitive to the touch. By bedtime he had a second bump forming below the first. No fever, no cough , some sinus drainage. Best to just watch it or take him in to the doctor tomorrow?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012