Child with myoclonic jerks. Difficulty in talking. What is the best treatment?

My 3y 7m old sun is suffering from myoclonic jerks from last 3 years. We had taken treatments from many Dr. But the result was same. Now we are trying homioparhy treatment from 6 month. My son can walk and run but he can t speak and communicate with us when we desire. There is not any positive result we seen in my son. What should we do? please suggess me the the best Dr. In india for the best treatment on my email YYYY@YYYY . Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012