Child with molluscum contagiosum on torso spreading to arms, legs. What treatment is advisable?

I am a desperate mom who s 4 year old daughter has had mulluscum contagiosum for a month and a half. I have tried everything I can think of and HATE that the doctors tell me to just wait it out. She is at the point where its spreading down her arms, and legs and its already covering her torso. Her daycare doesn t want her to come because the backs of her legs touch the toilet seat when she s using the bathroom. I can t afford to take months, possibly YEARS off of work because daycare won t let her come. HELP!!! I m ready to try anything. I also have a 10 month old baby girl who I am trying to prevent from getting this virus. Doctors/dermatologists aren t helping...this is ridiculous!
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012