Child with moderate lung infection, X-ray showed primary complex, prescribed R-cin for long term. Will it cause any side effects?

sir/madam,my daughter was 3.1years old she was suffering from moderate lung infection we are taking the x-ray at march 2012 the doctor told she was affected by primary complex,and he was prescribed R-Cin suspension and isokin300mg tab(dosage R-Cin 5ml daily night and isokin 3/4) , she will continue this medicines at least for 9 months .How long she will take the medicines ,there is any side effects for taking this medicines for 9 months?please answer me.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012