Child with major stomach pain and vomiting. Feeling weak and miserable. Possibilities of Appendicitis?

My 9 year old son began complaining of major stomach pains at dinner last night. He ate only 2-3 bites and wanted to lie down. A while later, he vomited, continued to complain of stomach pain, but now also leg, arm and head pain. I suspected dehydration was setting in. He has been sipping water or gatorade since, but continues to vomit. He is mostly vomiting bile or having dry heaves at this point. 25-30 hours later. His temp. has been between 100 - 100.7 since the episode began. He is weak and miserable. We continue to push sips of liquids. I am concerned about the possibility of appendicitis , too. Suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013