Child with lump behind ear. Done U/S, found Haemangioma. Diagnosed correct?

Hi. I took my nearly 3 year old to his pediatrician today for a very large lump that suddenly appeared behind his ear on or around his mastoid process. His pediatrician ordered an ultrasound and after hearing from the radiologist said it is more than likely a hemangioma . I m still very concerned though because his lump looks nothing like the photos I find online and he seems to be older than the age that these normally appear....?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012