Child with lowering kidney grade, has undergone kidney biopsies, taken medicines. How can she regain health?

Since 2006 my daughter had been continued unded the adviced of a reuhomatologist doctor, during this treatment period did kidney biopsy four times due leaking protien in urine . First biopsy done at Gang Ram, then twice at Fortis Hospital in Delhi. In the mean time given Mepthera (Retuximap) weatern drug in interval of times but still my child kidney grade is becoming VI to V in biopsy. More over taking other medicine like Steroid , HCQS, Renodap, Takfa, and other B.P.medicines etc.So pl. advice, t o get back her healyh
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012