Child with low temperature, headache, vomiting. Reason for the low temperature?

Hi, I hav a four year old daughter who complained of a headache when I picked her up from school today, and by this evening she was throwing up. Her temperature is usually just a point or two below normal, but now it s down to 96.9. This has never happened before and I m concerned about the low temperature. She seems to be sleeping comfortably, but I m worried there may be something wrong due to her drop in temperature. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Hi welcome to health care magic forum. Who ever get a vomiting or a vomiting sensation will will have a slight sweating and cool body, inspite of the temperature of the body. Some children or adults will have vomiting sensation or vomiting when they have high fever or headache due to any reason.
After some time he will attain normal body temperature or more than that if he have fever. He should get medicines for relief of head ache or fever and for relief of vomiting sensation along with antibiotic for relief of the underlying cause, so i advise you to consult a doctor for diagnosis and treatment.
Besides i advise you to give him high calorie foods more of water, juices , and fruits, for recovery at present. avoid giving proteins and heavy foods for few days .
Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling.