Child with low muscle tone, shortness of breath on running, difficulty in getting from sitting position. Chances of chromosome defect?

Hello, My daughter is 10 years old weights 59 pound very leggy always had trouble getting up from the sitting position , running and going up steps has to use both feet instaed of one foot very danty small bone but she is 4feet 5 inches,John Hopkins Hospital check her and said low muscle tone but I feel its more she had small kidneys when she was born or under size they said. gets out of breath when is does run . My youngest son has Down syndrome , could my daughter have some also have a chromzone defeat too , like triple x or some other,, Thank you Bonnie Leuschner
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012