Child with low IQ level. How hard is it going to be to get him a good education?

I have a son that will be 15 in 5 days. We just got the results from his testing we had done to get a proper diagnosis. He is adhd (combined types), bipolar (moderate), aspergers, and learning disabilities (not specified). He has been a tough child to raise. But just finding out about the aspergers does give us better insight. His IQ is 81. How hard is it going to be to get him a good education? Will life get easier for him?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013