Child with loose stools and fever, no relief with medicines, taken Paracetamol, Meftal as per advise. Suggestion?

Our kid (3 years boy) started vomiting followed by loose stools 4-5 days back. We took him to Doctor & with medicine, it is under control but 3-4 times a day he still goes for loose stools with fever adding from past two days. Right now he is having 102 F fever. We have given Paracetamol at 5.15 AM followed by Meftal-P at 9.15 AM, Meftal-P at 1.15 PM & Paracetamol at 1.15PM & Paracetamol at 9.15 PM. Now again he has 102 F (time now is 00.30 AM. What should we give.... I heard that fever medicine can be given only 4 times in a cycle of 24 hours ? Today evening we also had took our kid to a Doctor & doctor had given some antibiotic for fever as well (we have given that also as directed by Doctor) Can you help us with advice please.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012