Child with long thread hanging in bowel. Treated for dewoming, no result. Suggestion?

My 9 yr old son has a long thread like thing hanging from his butt after each bowel movement . Sometimes the bowel movement won t fall off until you cut it loose. I tried to pull on it to get it out but he says it hurts like it is wrapped around something or tugging on something internally. I thought it may be worm so the doctor treated him for that and the thread like thing is still there. I m really concerned but can t get answers from his pediatrician . Any thoughts or suggestions will be greatly appreciated
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012