Child with long term constipation, passes black stools. Has good diet habits. Should we go for tests?

hi doctor my baby is now three and half.. she has constipation problem since beginiing.. she some times passesg black color stool .. i m little worried.. and when she passes black stool.. three four days she wont pass it nicely.. it is very sticky.. and all??? in between she is doing her stool nicely.. she is drinking plenty of milk, but in fruit she is choosy.. likes apple , mango, bananna, orange ...can u guide me pls in this regards.. is she need any test??
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012