Child with limbs turning purple with white dots. Diagnosed with telangiectasia. Any treatment?

My son is 16. When he stands, his both legs and arms turn to purple/dark red color with white dots. Lower legs and arms are worse. when press the leg/arm, purple/dark red color goes away. If he lie down or put his legs up, the color slowly turns normal. His legs are reddish since from he is about 10. But this winter, I suddenly noticed it turns purple now... We have seen couple dermatologist, and one said it is some Telangiectasia, and the other says it is some blood vein disorder, both said no treatment. I saw my son s legs color are getting worse and also spreading to more places and some on hands now... He is only 16. I am so so worried. what we can do? I can t wait and do nothing !!! Please help my son, please let me know what we should do, please !!! Thank you so much !!!!
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013