Child with itchy pimples on the buttocks. Using penatem cream. Can I use hydrocortisone cream? Is it a staph infection?

My 3 year old has itchy pimples in the buttocks area. At first, i thought it was because he was not cleaning his bum very well. We got those flushable wipes. As the days progress, we started noticing little pimples on his buttocks it was just a few. I started using penatem cream. But the pimples on his buttocks are getting bigger and more of them. The flushable wipes sometimes hurt them but he says his buttocks is everyday itchy especically after bowel movement . I started to give him baths everyday. Of done some reading, I just don t now where to start. hydrocortisone cream, antifungal cream, is it staph infection, or that meluscum contagiosum?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012