Child with itchy feet, itchiness increases on uncovering the feet, peeling skin between toes, has profuse sweating. What can be done?

Hello. My 3 yr old daughter has had itchy feet for about a week now, and the skin on and between her toes has started peeling in large chunks that look like the remnants of large, popped blisters. I have tried lotion and socks, which seems to help her sleep, but so far no lessening of the peeling. She only complains of itching if I leave her feet uncovered, but I m concerned about keeping them too moist, as her feet sweat quite a bit. Any advice is appreciated! Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012