Child with intermittent stomach infection, vomiting, stomach pain after eating food. Prescribed darolac, antibiotic. Safe to proceed with the treatment?

My kid is 3 year old and he gets suffer from stomach infection. It is intermittent problem with him. Sometime, it look good and sometimes, it look bad. Now a days, he has done vomiting 3 times day before yesterday but after that, he was okay. But today again after having food, he said that he is feeling stomach pain. I have visited doctor and he gave me darolac and one anit-boitic (forgot the name of that). Not sure if it is serious and please suggest how should i go further.. Thanks a lot for any help in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012