Child with insecure behavior, ankles weak, got pubic hair very early. Should i be concerned?

My son is 6 years old. From very early on i noticed insecurities. At the age of 5 , he was telling me hated himself n wated to die. He stopped that after hours and days and weeks of his father and I supporting him. I notice he blushes around girls and is very socially akward at times. he plays hockey n soccer , plays outdoors regularly with his friends in our yard. TODAY.... I noticed he is growing PUBIC the age of 6????? ALSO, his ankles are very weak... could this all be connected?? ... My doc is not in on the weekends, n i just need a little insight...h.e.l.p.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013