Child with injury to thumb. Has a blood clot on the finger. Combiflam prescribed. Nail turned black with swelling. What to do?

I have 2.3yrs old daughter. She kept her thumb finger in between the car door and i closed it unknowingly. She cried a lot and there was no external bleeding . But i could see the impact on her finger nail and blood clot inside. A local doctor prescribed combilflam 5ml 3 times a day. But today i can see her finger a bit swollen and the total nail has turned black. Please let me know what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013