Child with inflamed SI joints, pain in the back and constipation. High eosinophils and neutrophils. Need further check ups?

My 4 year old has red/ inflamed SI joints bilaterally, with large, visible veins from T12 down to his sacrum, radiates only about 2 inches from the spine. He does say his back hurts, but shows no other symptoms. He has had chronic problems with constipation. He is on probiotic therapy and we limit severely the amount of wheat he eats and we eat mostly ( 85*%) organic foods. He has been tested for lymphoma (symptoms exhibited a few months back were severe-- lymphedema constantly, malaise, pale, constipation) and showed only elevated eosinophils and neutrophils. Am I being paranoid wondering if something is wrong, or should I keep pushy for tests?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013