Child with hypogammaglobulinemia, declining levels with each test after getting off IVIG. What should be done?

I have a child with hypogammaglobulinemia and his immunologist took him off of IVIG for the summer and his levels have continued to drop IGA 27 and IGG 570 currenty but they were both IGA 40+ and IGG 1000+ on IVIG. the doctor wants to get another blood test before restarting but he has had 4 already and the levels have had a decline each time. ow do I get the doctors to listen to me and put him bak on the IVIG when he did so well on it?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012