Child with high fever, urinalysis showed pus cells, RBC, occasional epithelial cells, phosphates and bacteria. Worrisome?

hello, im very much worried about my son who is suffering high fever . we undergone cbc and urinalysis labtests, however i dont know how to interpret this, can you please help me interpret the results bec. i cannot wait any longer to see the doctor the next day for the reading..the results go like this: color: light yellow character: hazy blood: trace pH: 6.5 specific gravity: 1.015 Pus cells: 0-1/hpf red blood cells: 0-2/hpf epithelial cells: occasional A.urates/phospates: occasional bacteria: occasional are these shown normal condition or not to some parts?please help me...
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012