Child with high fever, taking antibiotics with no relief and eyes slightly gone inside. Is it due to fever?

Hi, My three year old just going through second course of antibiotics for viruses she had recently within a space of two weeks. She normally runs a very high temperature of close to 40-41 c with them and I have just noticed that one of her eyes goes a bit inward.Not always but definitely occasionally. Can this be caused by high temperature and general weakness after illness or is this something more serious? Is it possible that this is temporary? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013